Self doubts are our biggest enemy, if we let it. Unfortunately most of our doubts are not even our own. Most of them come from what we have heard over and over again while growing up.
We have been told many lies about ourselves, about how things work, about what we cannot do, and that led us to have a perception about ourselves that does not serve us.
In our adulthood, we carry this garbage with us and think that we cannot be what we want to be because of the toxic way of thinking we grew up around. Well the good news is we can get rid of that way of thinking.
We all possessed the innate ability to transform our lives once we know better. We can transform our lives taking steps to creating better health, joyful relationships, and financial abundance.
ok… so what you are saying is ” I have the ability to access something greater that can help me achieve anything”? Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Self doubts can be transformed into self love and self confidence. I know because I have done it myself.
This may sound far out of reach to some, but I guarantee that you have what it takes to become an inner-directed person who can not only live a joyful and fulfilling life, but also play an important role in transforming our society for the better— all by learning to access your inner wisdom.
“I seek strength, not to be greater than other, but to fight my greatest enemy, the doubts within myself”Click to tweet
if you are game, here’s 5 reasons you should keep overcoming your doubts, let’s get started.
- You owe it to yourself: nobody else will go after your dreams for you. You owe it to yourself to stand up for your dreams. You got to believe in you first before anyone else will be convinced to believe in you. Listen, if you don’t have a vision, you don’t have anything to reach for in life, you are going to participate in everybody else’s dream but yours. Why? Because you scared! …You have got to let the fear be your motivation to move toward your dreams and stop doubting your abilities.
- You Need To keep on moving: Yep, that’s sound right! If you don’t keep moving, put yourself in action mode, nothing will ever get done. Your doubt is there to keep you where you are if you let it. Best way to push through that is to start taking action and keep pushing through. When you start to take action, One thing you must avoid is allowing yourself to start thinking about what the outside world think of you. Your focus should be on the benefits your work will bring to others. Period!
- You are a role Model: You are a role model to someone that is watching. It could be a family member, your own children, fans from the web.. People are watching you and if you don’t deal with your doubts from the start and keep pushing, your opportunity to influence them will diminish. A negative self talk simply cannot win this because there’s a bigger purpose .
- A Breakthrough is near: Believe it or not, when you stay focus and you keep pushing for something, there’s always a breakthrough waiting. When you experience a breakthrough, your doubts vanish, because then you start having more confidence in your abilities.
- You have nothing to lose: You really do have nothing to lose but your doubts. When you start your journey, every time, you take a small step, you gaining a little bit of muscle in confidence. When you keep pushing through, that muscle strengthens and your doubts are weaker.
So when you look at it, you really have nothing to lose but yourself doubts, because even when you make mistakes, you will trust your ability to recover from those mistakes because you are already in the game. You are no longer wishing, no longer a spectator… you are now a true warrior that knows how to push through the negatives to get the true results desired.